Thursday, June 18, 2015

Friends (Photoshoot) + NAILED IT


Watermelon and one of my other friends came over for my birthday party and she brought Saige so we took a photoshoot with the three amigos. (They are actually cousins but insist to be called the three musketeers)


Saige and Ally

Ally and Thalia

Thalia and Saige




Conga!


That was the Friends Photoshoot now here's the NAILED IT!:

You all know and love the "cookie cup" Watermelon posted about in her pointless ramblings, yes? If you don't well too bad for you go look at everythingag57.blogspot.com Well we attempted it and this is what happened. It was like extremely disgusting, under cooked, cookie soup.
Anyway, we threw it away but it was still fun to laugh at.

Bye, Raspberry


8 comments:

  1. The three musketeers are so cute together.
    Lots of times I have trouble cooking too. One time I tried to make cookies, but added 1 extra cup of flour. They came out burnt and hard. In attempt to make them taste better, I tried taking frosting out of powdered sugar and milk, but I used too much milk and it just dribbled off the cookies into a puddle of wonder.
    It was not wondrous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Don't worry I have had several cooking fails but that was probably the soupiest. XD
      Thalia wishes to inform you of her thanks for the compliment.

      Delete
    2. Remember the macaron incident?? For those questioning people's, I forgot to whip the egg whites, so the macarons wouldn't come off of the pan. They were disgusting.

      Delete
    3. Oh Yes. Those should've been in the world book of fails.

      Delete
    4. THAT SHOULD TOTALLY BE A THING

      Delete
    5. TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I think you nailed the photo shoot to! I love the conga photo :) The cookie cup is a good idea, you just have to keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The conga one is quite funny. I will make a cookie cup someday. (Someday) XD

      Delete