Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lights Camera...

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
GRACE!
OH MY GOSH! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT GRACE!!!! I GOT GRACE THOMAS!
Oh and if you are thinking: two dolls?!  WOW she's spoiled. Well I'm not I'm just an average girl who happens to have to awesome grandmas. And I am extremely grateful for all my gifts just FYI so don't go judging me OK? Because I love my family and am very grateful for everything I have.. I will be posting some more doll pics as soon as their house is done being renovated. 











Look for an update on the "Meet The Dolls" page soon!

Luv Ya, Raspberry

9 comments:

  1. Grandmas are indeed fabulous! I buy all my own dolls because my family doesn't understand my doll fetish, but I van always count on them for doll clothes.

    WELCOME GRACE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I am sure all grandmas appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!! She is gorgeous!!! :D
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your family is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that you aren't spoiled, but I am feeling really down and sad right now. I really want another AG doll, but I don't think I can (Space is limited) except Maddie is going to get another doll after Indie! Amaya at Fun with Ag Fan just got a $9 doll! Mint4AGDolls (or something like that) got a new doll! And now you got two new dolls! I'm not trying to make you feel bad, it's just I need to tell someone about the problem I'm
    having.
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's perfectly fine. I felt like that for a while too. Watermelon's sister was almost sure she was getting 47 plus she was buying our friends Julie, while I was just trading Jade. Sometimes it's hard not to be jealous of other people. And here's an idea for your space problem: if it's sleeping arrangements, try bunk beds they will create more space and possibly fit more dolls. That is what I am trying to do. Anyway...I bet if you save up and see if you can find another space for your dolls you can maybe get another one...I hope this helped.

      Delete
    2. I wasn't even thinking about beds for my dolls. I don't have a doll room, Sam and Saige are in a corner in their boxes!
      Bella

      Delete