Friday, May 29, 2015

Are you Bored? Because I am Bored.


Hello. It is Raspberry and I am bored. Ughhh, why does it take so long to count down the days till I get my new dolly?! I hate it! My phone was at 100% and now it somehow needs to charge again because that's just how stupid it is, and none of my friends are around. And my camera still needs to charge too! Ahhhhhh! I'm dying of boredom! What do you guys do when your bored? Please comment!
And also, do you think she is cute? Rate it on a one to ten scale.


Luv Ya, Raspberry

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I think the dolly get an 8/10 on the dolly cuteness scale. She's adorable, though she's yet another blonde, she's a little different in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am bored, I go and dress my dolls and adore them and comment how cute they are! I think that doll above is adorable! I would actually love to add her to my collection. :)

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see that is exactly what I would do...if my camera charged! I hate technology sometimes! Especially my phone! Anyway yes I think she is cute too!

      Delete