Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pink Canvas Shoes,Combat Boots, and design your own shirt at AG review


Ok, let's start with the shoes.

They're cute, and they've got a really pretty flower design on them. The soles are strong and they've got a AG stamp on them. Overall they get a 10/10. I really like them, and they go really good with a lot of outfits as well.





Moving on to the combat boots.

They are super cute! They are pretty easy to tie and the laces are strong.
The soles are black plastic and work really well. They've got a bit of heel, so it takes a couple tries to stand your doll up. I got them off amazon for 5.95, free shipping and totally got my money's worth. These shoes get a 9/10 because of the heel problem. But I really like them too!

Now, for the design your own shirt. If you go to the AG store it costs 10$ plus tax and you choose your style, color, and design. Mine came out really well and I love the design. The Velcro is really good and straight so it lines up well. I give this shirt a 10/10! It's totally cute!







2 comments:

  1. Great review! I loved learning more about what the design your own shirt costs and the design you chose is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think that shirt is adorable! You would totally get your money's worth if you bought one!

    ReplyDelete