Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Welcome Raelynn!

Hello! I would like you all to meet my new doll Raelynn! She is #44 and I love her so much! Here is some pics of her! I will be updating the Meet The Dolls page soon!
This is Raelynn's new bed, and her pet York.

Isn't she so pretty?!


I love her hair!


Raelynn plays soccer!


GOAL!

These shoes are cute, but do not match the dress whatsoever.

Well, that's Raelynn! I hope you guys love her and will keep checking back for more posting with Raelynn!

Luv Ya, Raspberry



2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! She is so cute! Congratulations, I love how unique her hair and eye color combination is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too! I was supposed to get her on the 10th but couldn't wait so...XD I might be getting Grace soon as well ya know...

    ReplyDelete